Plug-in for Adobe Creative Cloud with backward compatibility to Creative Suite CS5.5 & CS6
x264 PRO brings the collective power of Open Source development to the Adobe Creative Suites CS5.5, CS6 & Creative Clould.
- The x264 Video Encoder has won every “MSU MPEG-4/AVC/H.264 Video Codec Comparison” award since 2006. This means that your masterpiece is encoded into a superior bitstream resulting in high quality video even when you have to compromise on bitrate.
- Highly optimized for native 64bit x264 PRO runs equally well on Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, 6 & CC.
- Tested on Blu-ray verifiers; you can be confident that your video will work on your customer’s blu-ray player. Hollywood studios, such as Warner Bros, use the x264 video encoder for their Blu-ray Disc releases.
- H.264 is more than just a great delivery mechanism for YouTube, Vimeo, Blu-ray Disc etc.
It is also a fantastic archival format: High Quality and Small file size allows you to store much more than previously thought possible. Also, unlike proprietary compression schemes, H.264 is the most common video compression scheme in the world so you don’t have to worry that you won’t be able to read it in the future.
- That also means it is highly interchangable; so it works great as a Digital Intermediate (DI).
x264 PRO is available as three plug-in Bundle:
- x264 PRO gives you total flexibility to output as you want – from tiny to 4k digital cinema.
- x264 PROBD gives you piece of mind that your output will be blu-ray compliant by enforcing the rules on your output settings.
- x264 PROVR gives you encode all the way to 8k square needed for 8k Stereo VR. It is auto detected as VR and also supports 1st order ambisonic (WXYZ) spatial audio.
Buy a permanent license now for USD$299
|x264pro for Adobe Creative Suite for 64bit Windows||x264pro for Adobe Creative Suite for 64bit Mac OS X 10.7 and above|
An internet connection is required to activate this product and is a condition of Trial or Purchase.
After activation, an internet connection is not required for use.
An internet connection is required to check for, and download, updates.